Who We Are
NerdThings is a small group of tech enthusiasts working to create enjoyable experiences and make the internet a more accessible place.
NerdThings started back around March of 2016, when a group of High School first years had a task to make a product to sell, our group decided to produce a game (albeit a very bad one). We proceeded to produce another game that year Christmas time, which was a little better. NerdThings then went quiet for a while and then made our first reappearence with our game jam entry Breaker, our first (relatively good) game, produced in 48 hours.
Currently, we have a small team alongside some voluntary members who maintain our communities. Our team members are:
- Reece Mackie – Co-Founder, Manager and Lead Programming.
- Dylan Dark – Co-Founder, Vice Manager, Lead Graphics.
- Charlie Stephen – Concept Art.
- “Scotty” – Community Moderator.
- Damyan Olierook – Community Moderator.
- Ardo404 – Community Moderator.