What/Who is NerdThings?
NerdThings started back around March of 2016, when a group of High School first years had a task to make a product to sell, our group decided to produce a game (albeit a very bad one). We proceeded to produce another game that year Christmas time, which was a little better. NerdThings then went quiet for a while during development of our engine Inferno, and made our first reappearence with our game jam entry Breaker, our first (relatively good) game, produced in 48 hours. We are now working on our open source engine and a game written in it.
Who is part of NerdThings?
Currently, we have a small amount of staff members, and some voluntary members who maintain open source projects and Discord Server Management. Our list of Members:
- Reece Mackie – Co-Founder, Manager and Lead Programmer.
- “Alrok” – Co-Founder, Vice Manager, Lead Graphics.
- “GinjaNinja” – Concepts.
- “Sir Scotty of Texas” – Discord Community Manager.
- Damyan Olierook – Open Source Volunteers Team.
- “Ardo” – Open Source Volunteers Team.